More about us
- Our Constitution
- Meetings are held on the 1st & 3rd Saturday of the month, unless decided otherwise.
Workshops start anywhere between 9 ‘clock and 11 o’clock and the official meeting starts at 2 o’clock.
- Newsletter – All Members receive a newsletter, issued bi-monthly, which advises them of the dates of the next 6 Guild Meetings, Workshops and lots of interesting news.
- The Library is open at the 2nd meeting of each month. The Library is restricted to use by Full Members only (i.e. Friends of the Guild Membership does not include use of the Library).
- The Miniatures Fair is held once a year, in September, and affords the public an opportunity to view and buy a wide selection of different miniatures from Members and other South African Miniaturists.
- The Miniature Convention is held once a year, in September, just after the Miniatures Auction. Many wonderful projects are on offer each year, taught by some very talented miniaturists.